Self Belief is Everything

All words and pictures copyright Alastair Rose 2011

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Yangshuo - Post 1 (transport)

After a stressful couple of days I now have my bag back from Amsterdam airport with all my camera gear and laptop complete.  Not entirely sure what would have happened if it hadn't turned up other than my next couple of months being considerable bankrupt!  I took a lot of pictures over the last week or so hanging out with Hannah, Eben, Miles and Giles up in Yangshuo in China.  Here is the first of three posts....
Hannah and Miles cracking up on day one and out first mode of transport - Pink bikes
Crag access Yangshuo style - on our way to Twin Gate Crag
Day 2 - Tandems - I think this tested Giles and Miles's relationship more than Hannah and I's.   Could be because Hannah insisted they wear tights as well (Giles didnt need much convincing)
The "Iles's" ready for action on their tandem
Day Three - Electric Scooter Day.  Definitely my favourite.  With a top speed of about 15km an hour these things are hilariously brilliant for zipping around on.  Even funnier to see Miles with Eben on the back at the end of the days climbing.
Hannah settled in for the night on the sleeper bus back to Hong Kong.

Next up some Landscape and people shots I think.

No comments: